Shimmy died yesterday.....you will always be in our hearts sweet girl

Willow's Meadow

Songster
9 Years
Apr 16, 2010
My dear 2 yr. old mini lop rabbit Shimmy died yesterday after noon. She ate to much greens/grass and got sick and later passed away. She got really sick Tuesday but lived till yesterday afternoon. She passed away peacefully in her hutch the day she stopped eating. She was eating up until yesterday and we were going to put her down but she died before that. I said goodbye to her Sunday night because I knew she would soon die. I told her she could hop all around heaven and sit in Jesus's lap and that she can have as many strawberry yogurt sugar rabbit bunny treats as she wants in heaven. She mustered all the strength she could to nudge my hand when I told her that.....which made me cry even more. I miss everything about her......the way she greets me in the morning, when she licked my hand, her eyes, her smell, her fur....everything.
hit.gif
I still can't believe shes' gone.....it feels like yesterday when we adopted her from the shelter. She was the queen of the barn in the backyard and was definitly spoiled. Sometimes she was the only one who was there for me when I was mad at all my friends, family. I'll always remember you my gorgeous little baby girl. I love you Shimmy.
hit.gif

Back
Top Bottom