ship 7/28 - Wheaten/Barred Wheaten Serama - 8 for $18. inc S&H

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Dipsy Doodle Doo, Jul 20, 2010.

1. Hi!
    I'll have 8 fresh Serama eggs available to ship Mon, 7/28 (laid 25th/26th/27th).
    My Serama are barred wheaten roos over wheaten/barred wheaten hens.
    Chicks hatch wheaten or barred wheaten (barred wheaten chicks will have a yellow headspot).

Price is $18.00 for 8 and includes USPS Priority Shipping and Delivery Confirmation.
    Here's a link to how you can expect your eggs to be wrapped and packed for shipping.

My PayPal is [email protected].
    Just post sold here.

If you have any special instructions like "Hold & Call for Pick Up", or would like them shipped to an address other than the addy in the PP info ---please add that and a ph# in the PayPal note so I don't miss it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks!
    [​IMG]
    Lisa
    ps: Someone asked me before how much they weigh, so I weighed a hen. She was 22 oz. That's the only one I ever got around to weighing.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2010
  2. BluegrassSeramas

BluegrassSeramas Serama Savvy

Aug 25, 2008
    Central Kentucky
    Love the color, but too big for me..
    If you ever raise a small cockerel (fully grown and under 16 oz) let me know!
    Ill want one for sure!

3. Quote:Curiosity got the best of me, so I brought in a cock this morning. That was fun --- they don't really get handled much and he shrieked like a banshee the whole time. He was 23 oz.
    I needed to trim his spurs anyway...
    [​IMG]
    Lisa

4. TinyBirds

TinyBirds Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 9, 2009
    Texas
    We have 2 of these cuties from an earlier hatch from Lisa, and they are the cutest little things ever! They are like a golden-cuckoo pattern similar to our golden cuckoo marans. I ordered 2 new batches of eggs recently, and ALL are developing very nicely in the incubators. So now I decided to post this great review here (not sure how to do an actual review on this forum yet). I was just being selfish earlier and didn't post anything since I wanted more eggs for myself first!! Everyone should snatch these cuties up! (tell the spouse it's not like getting another big-chicken, since they don't eat much at all, being so tiny, and they let the kids pick them up... considering all the benefits and such small costs, I think everyone should get some of these!)

5. Thanks Jenny! They are all growing? Great job --- way to incubate! I'm always worried about eggs travelling in this heat, but the packaging does a good job insulating.

There should be another group available to ship 7/26.
    [​IMG]
    Lisa

6. TinyBirds

Jul 9, 2009
    Texas
    Quote:Thanks Lisa!! Yes, they're ALL (100%) growing!! I'm so excited!

7. Hi Jenny! That is fabulous (wish I had a trumpet!). Sounds like you've got the incubating going 'spot on'.
    I'm backwards about things and have been breeding more for *color and conformation than size with these. I cringe at a breeding that throws 'all-kind-of-colors'.
    [​IMG]
    Lisa

8. TinyBirds

Jul 9, 2009
    Texas
    Quote:I was so excited to see you had some that were bred for color. I hadn't bought seramas before because I don't like the random colors either! I think yours will be a hit! (you picked my favorite coloring)

9. Hi! There are 10 fresh Serama eggs available to go out in this box for $18.00.

[​IMG]
    Lisa

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by