ship 8/16 12+ Ameraucana eggs bluxblu/splsh & blckxblck $25. inc s&h

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Dipsy Doodle Doo, Aug 5, 2010.

1. Disregard the 'auction'. Price is $25.00.
    Hi!
    I'll have 12+ Ameraucana eggs available to ship 8/16.
    Price is $25.00 for 12 eggs and includes USPS Priority Shipping with Delivery Confirmation.

The Ameraucana are blue and splash hens with blue roo, and black hens with black roo.
    You can see some pics of the Am's on 'my page' and more pics of Am's and eggs in this link: Ameraucana pics .

Fertility has been good and they ship well.
    There is a chance of an 'off-color' chick popping out, but that doesn't happen often.

Here's a link to how you can expect your eggs to be wrapped and packed for shipping .

Post 'sold' here or email if interested. My PayPal is [email protected].

If you have any special instructions like "Hold & Call for Pick Up", or would like them shipped to an address other than the addy in the PP info ---just add that and a ph# in the PayPal note so I don't miss it.

I'll have groups of 12 available to ship every Mon,Wed, Fri so email if interested in these for later.

Thanks,
    [​IMG]
    Lisa
    ps:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Eggs marked 'A' are Ameraucana:
    [​IMG]

Click here to leave a Comment or Feedback.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2010
  2. Sierra pachie bars

Sierra pachie bars Queen of the Lost

Nov 8, 2008
    The eggs I got from you hatched early this morning. Hatch rate was wonderful and the chicks are the cutest ever. Whoever gets these eggs will get some cutie pies.

I did however get one ODD chick, Looks like a EE that you would buy from a feedstore. The shaded eyes with liner. Doesnt look like the rest. Rare color popup ?
    I am looking at the colors and dont see how this chick looks like it does.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2010
  3. Hi Robin! Great job incubating and hatching.
    "There is a chance of an 'off-color' chick popping out, but that doesn't happen often."
    Sounds like one of those, sorry. I thought I had that licked and only had one off-color one pop out this whole year. I had gone over every bird in the Am' pens and no one had even a single off-colored feather. Then last fall/winter, one of the older blue Am' boys molted and showed a few gold feathers in his wings. I said "Ah Ha! That's who's throwing the leaky and/or off-colored chicks!". I put him in the roo-pen and gave his hens to Cobie (Pen 2A now).
    You didn't notice if the off-color chick hatched from 1A, 2A, or 4A, did you?
    Did the Campine hatch? It would look like these.

Next 12+ group available to ship 8/11.
    Thanks!
    [​IMG]
    Lisa

4. Sierra pachie bars

Sierra pachie bars Queen of the Lost

Nov 8, 2008
    Oh I do not mind a off color one bit. They are all SO cute. The Campine was doing well and quit at day 18. I got a few black too and they are so adorable. I bought some more eggs from you , I was thrilled with the hatch rate so I want to hatch some sizzles. You package so well , how can I resist ?

5. newlyweds

newlyweds Pearl of the Prairie

Mar 12, 2010
    Southeast Texas
    Sent you a PM would love some eggs to be shipped tomorrow!

6. Got the PP, Thanks Jenna!

Robin, your eggs from the Frizz girls are on the way.
    edit: More Ameraucana eggs available to ship Fri 8/13 (for Mon delivery).
    [​IMG]
    Lisa

Last edited: Aug 10, 2010
  7. wekiva bird

wekiva bird Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 18, 2010
    South Carolina
    hi lisa , i have pm you. [​IMG] thanks robin

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by