Shipped Chick tracking -- Stressin

Oct 22, 2020
Norther WI
My Coop
My Coop
I am Tracking My shipped chicks from ideal poultry and am stressing like crazy..... This is my first time ordering chicks and having them mailed directly to me they should be here tomorrow morning but......... THERE ARE NO UPDATES. So stressing more.. Ugh. but has anyone used Ideal? How are they? I am getting all banties.
Hoping they all make it my the Friggin frozen tundra that I live in called Wisconsin alive.

I am Tracking My shipped chicks from ideal poultry and am stressing like crazy..... This is my first time ordering chicks and having them mailed directly to me they should be here tomorrow morning but......... THERE ARE NO UPDATES. So stressing more.. Ugh. but has anyone used Ideal? How are they? I am getting all banties.
Hoping they all make it my the Friggin frozen tundra that I live in called Wisconsin alive.
Hi there! I know exactly how you feel. I have never used Ideal, but whenever I use other hatcheries, it always takes a long time to get updated. This most recent time they said that they wouldn’t be here for another day and half, expect they had already arrived 😅 I’m not sure if Ideal is as late with their updates as some other hatcheries, but maybe this will bring you some peace of mind.

Ideal tracking had me panicked last year! Said they would arrive by Monday (shipped the Tue before). They all arrived alive on Fri morning. I thought for sure they would lose some but they were all there and awake!

Hi there! I know exactly how you feel. I have never used Ideal, but whenever I use other hatcheries, it always takes a long time to get updated. This most recent time they said that they wouldn’t be here for another day and half, expect they had already arrived 😅 I’m not sure if Ideal is as late with their updates as some other hatcheries, but maybe this will bring you some peace of mind.
They came in this morning with NO updates!
Ideal tracking had me panicked last year! Said they would arrive by Monday (shipped the Tue before). They all arrived alive on Fri morning. I thought for sure they would lose some but they were all there and awake!
It's so stressful! They came this morning 6 of them didn't make it but going to see if they will reship them.

I ordered 3 weeks ago from Ideal...it was great!! One thing I did was use their link to the USPS to sign up for ALL shipping notifications. It notified me every time they were scanned into the different hubs. I did notice the post office tends to scan things early to make their books look good and that was confirmed by the post master at my local office. Mine all arrived alive and well and all are still thriving today!! Best of luck!!

Back
Top Bottom