shipping Ideal

new chicken mommy

In the Brooder
11 Years
Jun 25, 2008
athens vt
Has anyone in new england recieved the chicks from ideal in one day? I ordered yesterday they said they were shipped today. I was just wondering so i could call the post office and tell them maybe tommorow.

Holy crow! That's quick turn around! I ordered a week or two ago and they were supposed to ship today as well.

It normally takes me two days to get them and I'm in N. Carolina. I HOPE they arrive tomorrow, but it's gotten cooler so I'm not as worried. Still want them like yesterday, though! ;-)

What did you get? I'm anxious, haven't ordered chicks in so long, normally just hatch my own out!

Very cool! :) Cochins are great!

(Side note, I'm originally from Vermont. :) Just took a lovely vacation up there. I want to move back so bad. Except for the economy and taxes and lack of jobs. heh)

Ya everything seems to be high around here. There is a serious lack of jobs around here. But im in the boonies so everything thing is far away from me. But thats ok thats the way i like it. What did you get for chicks?

I have bantam blue laced red wyandottes coming. :)

hehe I miss it terribly, but my job pays the same no matter where I live in the U.S so I definitely couldn't afford it there, even with a steady job.

I'm from the Rutland area.

Mine were shipped on a Wednesday and I got them Thursday morning. And I live in North Central MA.
So yes, they can arrive in just one day:D

Enjoy your little fuzz butts:cool:

edited to add
My dh is from VT White River Junction and I lived in coastal NC for just over 2 years about 15 years ago now. He doesnt ever want to move that far South:/ and I miss NC terribly.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom