Shipping out of U.S.

Discussion in 'Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries' started by Luana, Feb 10, 2009.

1. Luana

Luana New Egg

Feb 10, 2009
    Hy. My name is Luana, and I'm from Roumania. I'm a bird lover and so I got into this website.
    I have some questions and I hope you can help me. I would like to know if there is any hatchery that shipps eggs for incubation out of U.S., in Europe. I'm shure chicks are better, but I'm shure that becouse of the distance this is not quite possible. So I said eggs are good too, even if there is not shure how many will hatch.
    I looked so hard but I could't find a hatchery in Europe.
    So please, if you have any ideea about a hatchery that ships eggs in Europe, or a hatchery in Europe, post a repley.
    Sorry for my bad english,
    Hope to hear from you,
    Luana

2. Master S.M.C

Master S.M.C Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2009
    Maryland
    I don't think so, you might be better off buying birds from the UK. It isn't all bad they usually breed nice large birds such as Brahmas.

3. Luana

Luana New Egg

Feb 10, 2009
    Thank for reply.
    so do you have any ideea of a hatchery in U.k??? [​IMG]I looked over the internet, but couldn't find any....

4. natalie1136

natalie1136 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 5, 2009
    Dennison Illinois
    Hi i just type in poultry hatchery in the United Kingdom and a website named Kompass list 6 hatcheries in the UK. I believe the address to this site is www.Kompass.co.uk. If that isn't it just look because i found 6 in about 2 minutes. Hopefully this will help. I used google to search.

Natalie

5. chrissum

chrissum Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 28, 2007
    NWMO USA
  6. conny63malies

conny63malies Overrun With Chickens

Mar 22, 2008
    Annetta Kentucky
    To be honest i do not think they will let you do this. You need to consider that they had cases of the birdflu in europe. First thing that comes to my mind was a case in Wachenroth germany where a well known duck breeding company had to kill of over 350.000 ducks. Did you try checking websites in poland or hungary? I know lots of poultry in europe comes from those two countrys.Look at this link to see the areas where they already had cases of avian flu.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_spread_of_H5N1

Last edited: Feb 10, 2009
  7. Luana

Luana New Egg

Feb 10, 2009
    I haven't yet resolved this problem, so if you find something, you can still help. I saw all these beautiful birds and just can't get my mind out of them.

8. wilds of pa

wilds of pa Chillin' With My Peeps

You can also check the E-bay UK site for eggs, type in the search option hatching eggs incubation or other combination of it..

http://www.ebay.co.uk/

Charlie

Last edited: Feb 11, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by