Shipping Quail eggs - buying supplies.

Discussion in 'Quail' started by paschofield, Feb 11, 2015.

1. paschofield

paschofield Out Of The Brooder

Feb 10, 2015
    Hi
    I live in Canada and it is impossible to buy supplies for shipping my quail eggs in Canada. That means when I want to buy shipping foams, egg cartoons, etc. I spend a great deal of time trying to find things. I thought it would be neat if people could list the place where you can buy quail supplies and what they carry, along with the link to site if possible.

For example: I have been searching for 2 days trying to find a site where I can find the 48 + 4 or 52 egg quail shipping foam to sell my Jumbo Coturnix eggs. Who sells them. Who manufactured them. Is there only one dealer or is someone making them themselves to sell.

Example 2: Is there someplace I can buy my own 12 x 12 block of foam to make shippers. Does anybody have a do it yourself instruction on making foams.

Exampleb 3: where is the best place to buy quail cartons to sell eating eggs, who carries or makes labels.

I am sure there are lots of people looking for the same information. If you can help please put the information here.

Thanks
    Perry

2. dc3085

dc3085 Chillin' With My Peeps

I would imagine you could purchase the ones JMF uses, from them. I'm not sure if they ship to canada though.

3. critchley

critchley New Egg

Mar 15, 2015
    Do you sell and ship fertile coturnix quail eggs within canada for incubating?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by