Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by kkowa, Dec 17, 2013.

  1. kkowa

    kkowa Chillin' With My Peeps

    Mar 27, 2012
    i have a rooster that I was going to ship out on Monday but because of the weather I decided to wait until today but because of the weather again I would like to hold off until tomorrow, but is it a good idea to ship on a wed? I could wait until next week but because of the holidays I don't believe that to be a good idea either so if at all possible I would like to ship tomorrow would that be ok?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by