SHOCKING!

Madjohn85

In the Brooder
7 Years
Jan 27, 2012
Central Jersey
I am shocked at the speed our chicks are growing.

We have had them for a week and a day. And they are feathering their wings, and last night, as I was cleaning out the pine, I n oticed that some of them are getting tail feathers!!!

I have a feeling that we may need to move them out of their brooder sooner than later. They are starting to try to escape everytime I open the lid. lol.

But all in all, they sure are a delgiht. More fun than I thought they would be, and I had already thought they would be fun!

MINE TOO! At 3 days old, their little pin feathers were already out on their wings and I thought, "Geez, they wont be little baby fuzzys for very long"!!!

Pffft...My Cornish X are already picking out Prom outfits.
lol.png

Yup, they do grow fast, lol. Gosh, I keep seeing everyone with there chicks already here and it is making me anxious for my chicks to hatch! There are two weeks left this Monday. :D

Yea mine are growing like weeds too. About 2 weeks old the look almost twice the size they were when I brought them home. Wing are almost completely feathered and tail feathers are about 3/4 inch long. Starting to sort out their pecking order and acting more like chickens every day.

Back
Top Bottom