Shoe leather tastes bad...

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by eenie114, Dec 13, 2011.

1. eenie114

eenie114 Completly Hopeless

My dad told me today that my stepbrother is dating a girl I kind of know. Guess what my reaction was?
    “You mean the stuck-up one who called me immature?” – All of this in an “Are you freaking KIDDING ME?!” voice. “Uhhhhh, I mean, that’s cool. *Ahem*"
    My sneakers taste really bad. [​IMG] I don’t know why the dog likes to lick them. Don't know how I'll ever live this one down!! [​IMG]

2. justbugged

justbugged Head of the Night Crew for WA State

Jan 27, 2009
    Enumclaw
    Shoe leather is completely delicious, if you are a nasty little dog. I know this because the nasty little dogs told me. [​IMG] Oh and my glasses that I can not see with out are very tasty too. [​IMG]

3. eenie114

Quote:Well, I'll be happy to share my shoes with them... What's left, anyway. [​IMG]

4. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Dont worry Eenie... i'm always putting my foot in my mouth too.. [​IMG]
    Only instead of shoes..i usually have on socks.. [​IMG]

5. Squishy

Squishy Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 2, 2011
    Florida
    Whats wrong with saying that? It's a good thing for your dad to know how you feel, right?
    Especially if someone was rude or hurtful to you, wouldn't want someone to come up with some plan to send you two to the mall together or something else... difficult.

But I was wondering why you were chewing on your shoes? [​IMG]

6. justbugged

justbugged Head of the Night Crew for WA State

Jan 27, 2009
    Enumclaw
    I will make sure that eenie keeps here shoes out of her mouth this week. [​IMG]

7. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    Oops! [​IMG]

8. sheaviance1

sheaviance1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 7, 2010
    Tennessee
    My left shoe tastes better than my right. The only reason I know this is because I have days where the only time I open my mouth is to change feet.

9. canesisters

canesisters Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 18, 2011
    Virginia
    Quote:[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. eenie114

Quote:Well, it's really none of my business who he dates, and I do need to learn to think before I open my mouth. [​IMG] But you're right, this way I can avoid any sisterly bonding. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by