1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

SHOES....

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by sunbury chick, Dec 21, 2008.

1. sunbury chick

sunbury chick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 14, 2008
    Sunbury,Ohio
    Anyone old enough to remember these type of shoes? Patent leather baby dolls ,with ankle straps, Red Ball Jets,SPAULDING saddles, Capezio T-straps,Earth shoes, white Go,Go, boots,Platforms,wedgies,mules? We can really show our ages now....[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 21, 2008
  2. Tuffoldhen

Tuffoldhen Flock Mistress

Jan 30, 2007
    WV
    [​IMG]

3. EllyMae

EllyMae Chillin' With My Peeps

What about "Zips" the big Z tennis shoes...I thought I was bad to the bone when I got a pair of those....

4. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Wallabee's

5. sunbury chick

sunbury chick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 14, 2008
    Sunbury,Ohio
    Deb, I forgot about those....loved em....[​IMG]

6. rooster-red

rooster-red Here comes the Rooster

Jun 10, 2007
    Douglasville GA
    I was more into the keds and converse high tops. [​IMG]

Oh, and the boots that had sqaurish toes and 3 straps that joined at the ankle with a netal ring. I think maybe they were called "Dingo's" ? maybe?

7. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Some of them I remember. Remember Buster Browns? Never heard of Zips or Wallabees.
    Actually, I hate shoes! I hate when I have to shop for them because they're all ugly and I cant find any to fit my feet. I have a small foot, narrower at the heel and wide across the toes. Women who are into shoes are aliens to me.
    Tell me, why can't I find gray flats, like loafers? Gray, not severe black, not white, not brown, GRAY. [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 21, 2008
  8. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    Quote:Ahhhh yes...now those where the days.......platforms...and dancing to the best music of the 70's!!

9. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Speckledhen - try travelsmith.com. Their stuff is AWESOME, comfy, well made and EVERYTHING travels easily without scrunching or wrinkling.

10. Tuffoldhen

Tuffoldhen Flock Mistress

Jan 30, 2007
    WV
    Quote:I love their stuff!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by