short video of some of my chickens

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by akyramoto, Jan 21, 2008.

1. akyramoto

akyramoto Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2007
    Northern CA
    i haven't posted in a LONG time! wanted to share a vid of my girls, it was a beautiful sunny weekend & I was out doing alot of chores & decided to get a bit of video of the girls being happy outside of the chicken run

2. Lunachick

Lunachick Chicken Slave

Mar 19, 2007
    Brick, NJ
    Awww they look so excited. Nice healthy looking chickens!

3. akyramoto

akyramoto Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2007
    Northern CA
    thanks, one of my RIR is molting & so is an americuana, so they dont look so hot! lol. But the other ones are doing well, I wish i could let them roam like that all of the time - but I'm working on a fence to keep the neighbors dog out.

He's already gottem two of my chickens. The last time was ridiculous - my BF runs out there & the neighbor is standing out there - he actually came after his dog, which suprised me. and he says 'well i dont think he got one' and my boyfirnd replies 'WHATS THAT!?!' pointing at Spike, my poor Barred rock, laying on the ground [​IMG]

I made him pay me for her - he told me i could go down to the auction & buy a laying hen. I reiterated to him that these are my pets, hand raised from chicks - you can't just go 'buy' them.

4. Southern28Chick

Southern28Chick Flew The Coop

Apr 16, 2007
    They're so cute running all around! Every time I see an video or pictures of someone's chickens I always see EE's that look just like mine. You have an EE that looks like my Sweet Cheeks.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by