1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

should have joined yearrrs ago!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Marie Marion, Nov 1, 2015.

1. Marie Marion

Marie Marion New Egg

Nov 1, 2015
    Hail from NW GA, glad to meet everyone. My current pullets just a month ago hatched here hat home are black javas.
    Right now I am interested in the crele and wheaten penedesecncas if anyone has a source.
    Not interested in lg amount of hatching eggs/chicks., just a few of each to go with javas, some comments I've read say they are really flighty. That's ok with me, I like the protective watchful roosters. Would appreciate any leads. Thank you

2. Yorkshire Coop

Yorkshire Coop Moderator Staff Member

Aug 16, 2014
    Yorkshire UK
    My Coop
    Hi :welcome

Glad you could join the flock! You might like to drop by your state thread for other keepers in your area who could point you in the right direction. State threads can be found in the where am I where are you section of the forum. Here is the link ~https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/26/where-am-i-where-are-you
    You could also try the buy sell trade section ~https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/67/buy-sell-trade
    Once you have a post count of 20 you could also post a wanted ad.

Wishing you the very best of luck in your search.

Enjoy BYC :frow

3. N F C

N F C Home in WY Premium Member

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    [​IMG]

x2 on Yorkshire coop's suggestions. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. It's nice to hear from someone that enjoys the roosters!

4. BantamFan4Life

BantamFan4Life Water Under the Bridge Premium Member

Jun 15, 2012
    Washington
    Welcome to BYC! I'm glad you joined us! :)

5. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    We all say that. Glad you joined us at Backyard chickens. Once you have 20 posts you can participate in the BYC Buy, sell, trade forum. You may also want to join your state thread and find out what is going on around you.

6. trailrider330

trailrider330 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 4, 2013
    Midwest America
    Welcome to the BYC flock! We are glad you joined us!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

7. NickyKnack

NickyKnack Love is Silkie soft! Premium Member

Hello!
    [​IMG]
    Welcome to BYC and the coop! There's a lot of great peeps here! Feel free to ask lots of questions. But most of all, make yourself at home. I'm so glad you decided to joined the BYC family. I look forward to seeing you around BYC.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by