Should I be worried? LOL!! (Pic)

AhBee01

Songster
12 Years
Nov 7, 2007
yo. ohio
This is Kellogg/Black Beard! He is relentless with this hen! He gets no where with her, and likes to just stand on her LOL! I think he has Little Roo syndrome!
He ate out of my hand for the first time today! Hates when I pick he up. He also acts all big and tough when I come around!
Our other Roo hates when I hold him too, he looks at me like, hey not in front of the ladies!
His Mom Creamora sat on his egg until it piped, then decided to forget about him, and wanted nothing to do with him, we named him Solo and he was our house chicken until he could be in the coop with the others, he had cousins/siblings 3 weeks older then him!
My other hen Kahlua stole some of Creamora's eggs since Creamora wasn't broody at the time! It was funny!Solo even went camping with us because he was just born the day before a camping trip! It was no trouble, and he got alot of attention from other campers!

DSCN2325.jpg

This is Solo! On the camping trip!
DSCN1125.jpg

This is him now!

DSCN2327.jpg

Your Mille Fleur roo looks like mine, and mine attacked my son the other day.... after that I carried him around a little to put him in his proper place. I also let my son carry him around some..... now Kurnal (the roo) won't hardly look at us!
gig.gif

Now that's one good looking camper!
It is fun to see what thereactions of other campers are! I love the children the best!
Brenda

I have a harness and a leash to take my silkies for a walk at the park.
Almost every time sombody will ask "Dude! What's wrong with that parrot?"
They don't like the ride over in the pet crate but they do like the fresh grass and new bugs to chase.

I once took Slifer and Obelisk to the park down the street...kids wanted to pet them, but Slifer wanted to chase one of the kids. Obelisk wanted to go around and around and around the same danged tree, and I just let go of the leash and let her.

Lol, I need to find the pics, but we took my goat dirt-bike riding with us for easter vacation. That got some interesting looks.

-Sarah

PS. Carri: Where are you from?

Back
Top Bottom