Should I be worried or not?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Ol'FashionHen, Oct 15, 2009.

1. Ol'FashionHen

Ol'FashionHen Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 24, 2008
    The South
    I woke up this morning and felt a little sore under my tounge (right side) [​IMG] , I have no clue as to why.
    Now my throat is getting sore and when I lean my neck back a little I have a big lump/knot there under my chin/neck area on the right side. It feels tender and my throat is a getting a tight feeling and my right ear is beginning to hurt. Do any of you know why or what the far is wrong with me? I am assuming it must be a slight infection but I have no idea.

2. crtrlovr

crtrlovr Still chillin' with my peeps

could be an infection of either the tonsil or the parotid glands (under the jawbone, toward the back of the jawbone and in front of the ear) or an ear infection. try gargling with warm salt water; it may help. Do you have a fever?

Last edited: Oct 15, 2009
  3. Ol'FashionHen

Oct 24, 2008
    The South
    No, I don't feel bad or anything, I don't feel feverish anyway ....
    Oh man I hope I am not getting sick I have WAY to much to do this weekend .... decorate for wedding on Friday and at the start of dawn Saturday morning I have hair and make-up for 4 people including the bride of the wedding. NOOOooooooooo
    I will be gargling as soon as I get home .... [​IMG]

4. CMV

CMV Flock Mistress

Apr 15, 2009
    You have the beginnings of an upper respiratory infection. Take your vitamin C and zinc to shorten the duration of it. Drink lots of fluids to flush it out. Sleep as much as you can to heal yourself. Why can't colds ever come at a convenient time?

Get well soon.

5. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

You are getting an ear infection - call the doctor.

6. Ol'FashionHen

Oct 24, 2008
    The South
    Quote:Gossshhhh Debi do I have to, I hate going to the doctors it just takes too much time, people coughing, rubbing their noses alot, picking in their ears, kids picking their noses [​IMG] and eating the boogs. [​IMG] It bothers me to take the time to pee most of the time [​IMG]. I will hold it till I have to run to make it and I'm busy on BYC. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by