My chicks have been outside for close to a week...the temperatures have fluctuated with the high being close to 60 and low under 30. They're thriving and happy. We're leaving town this evening and I have someone coming to take care of my animals...the chicks will be checked on at least once or twice a day. My concern is that forecast is staying about 45 during the day and 28 at night...with the exception of tonight. It's supposed to get down to 17. Should I bring them in for the duration of our trip? I hate to confine them in the smaller space for so many days after they've experienced the coops but I will if it will protect them. There are 7 of them to huddle together and I plan to (if we leave them in the coops) throw a tarp over the coops for slightly better insulation. The help I have coming to check on the chicks won't be able to move all of them back to the coops once, (if) they come inside, so they'd be stuck in here for 4 days despite the milder temps. What would you do?