Should I cut my hair?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Cat Water, Aug 6, 2010.

1. Cat Water

Cat Water That Person

Jul 4, 2010
    Mid Coast Maine
    I really like it short because it is kind of like an afro and it is easier to take care of, but it looks really pretty long and I can put it in a ponytail and do all kinds of things with it, but it is harder to take care of and it loses the curl a little bit. It is a few inches longer than when I cut it last. I like it both ways. You can kind of see it on my page. That was about a month ago.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2010
  2. Funky Feathers

Funky Feathers former Fattie

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    I like it long...but if it's easier to manage, well, that's up to you. I'd keep it long if you don't mind the work. [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 6, 2010
  3. key west chick

key west chick Songster

May 31, 2008
    Gainesville, GA
    Ohhhh, your hairs so pretty! I can understand your delima. It looks so pretty long but I bet it can be hard to manage, especially with the humidity. Dont have any answers for ya, sorry.

4. Cat Water

Cat Water That Person

Jul 4, 2010
    Mid Coast Maine
    Quote:Well, having long curly hair isn't exactly easy, especially now at this point of my life when it is especially greasy. Ringlets get tangled easily. [​IMG]

5. Cat Water

Cat Water That Person

Jul 4, 2010
    Mid Coast Maine
    Quote:*embarassed* Thank you!

6. Elite Silkies

Elite Silkies Crowing

Jun 17, 2009
    Oklahoma
    My Coop
    I like it long. That's what mine looks like right now, and I use Quidad, IC Corrective Repsonse, Chi Silk Infusion and a curl booster. It's alot of work [​IMG] But, it's actually more work if it's shorter IMO.

So, I vote keep it!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by