LOL by the sound of these boards I feel like the answer will be a resounding yes! So here's my real question... I picked up 3 Polish chicks (1 week old today) this weekend and my plan is to get 3 Orpingtons as well. I live in Alberta and we just got another dumping of snow yesterday, but it's supposed to warm up starting today and become more 'spring like' right away... I'm a little nervous that I jumped the gun on buying my chicks because our coop isn't made yet- and while we can start pieces of it in the garage it won't be liveable until the ground outside is snow-free so we can clear a space for it. Question is: Should I get my 3 Orpingtons now so they are only a week younger than the Polish and can live in the brooder together, but possibly run into the issue of having 6 fully feathered chickens running around my spare room (I do have a chain link run outside they could stay in during the days if it gets warm enough.... Or a few large dog kennels in the garage) Or... Do I wait until the coop is up and running, move the Polish chicks out of the brooder and start the Orpingtons then? Is it harder to intoduce them as they get older? The Polish would be about 12-14 weeks by the time the Orpingtons are would move outside with them at 4-6 weeks.