Hi friends, I have some eggs in an incubator and candled them for the first time today. One egg is clearly fertile but seems to have some damage/shell weakness on one end that is not visible unless you candle it (I didn't think to candle them before I put them in the incubator). It just looks like areas where the shell is very very thin and the light shows through much brighter in these areas. It also has a small crack in the middle of that area that is visible when you candle it- enough to actually let light directly through, though the crack is tiny (maybe 1/2 cm). This has to be either a defect in the egg itself or damage caused by one of the hens picking on it, because I've had the egg in my possession since it left the next box and it hasn't been dropped or anything. Should I bother trying to keep this one alive, or is it a lost cause? Should I put something over the crack (I'm reading nail polish, wax, tape, etc) and/or over the entire end that seems damaged? If so, what would be best in this situation? I apologize for the bad photo, it is hard to take pictures of candling! Thanks for any advice!