1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Should I keep on? Or discard it? (Unfinished short story)

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by blueeyeddemon, Sep 22, 2015.

1. blueeyeddemon

blueeyeddemon Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 28, 2012
    South Texas
    At first, I thought it was the dog, but when I looked down, I saw he was at my feet. When I got up to investigate the noise coming from the kitchen, the power went out. I immediately went for my flashlight that I keep around in case of emergency. When I finally got to the kitchen, I saw it..A black shadow-y figure, standing in the corner....
    I could barely see it in the dark, but I knew it was there. It was like I could feel it’s presence. When I shined my light on it, it disappeared..After the shock wore off, I went to check the rest of the house, and on Diesel, my German shepherd. It was like the figure was never there. Everything was back to its’ original state; power switched back on, and the formerly broken window now intact.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2015
  2. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Well, I'M waiting for more [​IMG]

3. blueeyeddemon

blueeyeddemon Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 28, 2012
    South Texas
    Oh. I didn't think anyone cared about my thread..I'll get write on it. Hah, that was lame.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by