I'm incubating some easter egger mix eggs for a friend. Started with 6. 2 were infertile, 2 were very porous and died around 10 days. The 2 left are doing great and are really rocking around in the incubator. Its day 17, should I go ahead and lockdown now or still wait until tomorrow? I just can't get over how much they're moving.