Should I sell my Sebbie eggs? **More pics on page 15**:)

patyrdz

The Madd Hatcher
10 Years
Feb 26, 2009
Southern Pines, NC
OK this is the first year that my geese are laying, and I already have 15 eggs in the incubator. I am scared to put anymore in there until I see if I can actually get them to hatch! All of the eggs so far are developing. YAY
I have 5 eggs sitting here ready for the bator. I advertised on craigslist, but I don't think they are going to sell locally. How much do you sell your eggs for and do they ship well?

Thank you for your input.

Patty

Last edited:
Hellooooooooooooooooooooo!!?? Anybody there!!?
tongue.png

Maybe put them in the Buy Sell Trade section as an auction. Find out what the flat rate is on a box, because you'll most likely be shipping if you sell them here. That's awesome that you're getting fertile eggs- happy hatching!
big_smile.png

Quote:
Just mail them to me..... I'll hatch them and send you photos and you can send them presents at Christmas and on their birthday....
big_smile.png

Awww, I know they would have a happy home too!
smile.png

YAY! I guess I will be selling them!!

Ok, now how much do I sell them for?? I was thinking $15 each, but I guess that is too high?
I only saw one listing on ebay and they were still bidding on two eggs. The bid was $20.49.
I am going to have three or four eggs every other day!!!!!!
th.gif

TennesseTruly' Are you sure yours are not laying yet? My husband said that ours are covering the eggs up after they lay!

23788_2010_0216chickens0006.jpg

Patty

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom