I think im going nuts. I'm trying to wait till spring to hatch but not sure if I can! Hubby told me to go ahead (kind of strange for him). I usually don't listen to him anyways if he tells me no LOL. I'm wondering if it will be o.k. to go ahead cause i have some in the brooder now that are almost 10 weeks old. Should I wait or go ahead. If I do the ones in the brooder will have to be moved to the outside pen and will be around 14 weeks old.