Should the White House Garden add chickens?

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by bigmrg74, Jul 26, 2014.

1. Yes.

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. bigmrg74

bigmrg74 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 28, 2014
    Clinton Michigan
    I figure here's a fairly OK place to as this question, as it political, and well, Political really just turns to mud slinging about 15 different things that side did versus about 15 things the other side would have done differently and would have been so much better than the other side. Honestly, Democrat, Republican, they're still going to screw the little guy, so I really don't trust either side any farther than what I can throw them.

Anyways, went down the Youtube Hole, and somehow stumbled across a video talking about the White House Garden and how they put it in. I was just thinking that it really seems to be missing something and that it would be pretty dang easy for them to put in a couple of coops in for assorted chickens, and maybe even focus on an assortment of different American Heritage breeds perhaps?

Leaving the D's and the R's out of the issue, should the WH step up and add chickens to their garden?

2. Michael OShay

Michael OShay Chicken Obsessed

May 14, 2014
    Montana
    The White House Garden should definitely add chickens as they add beauty and interest to any garden.

3. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

I think chickens are a fantastic idea! Now who doesn't want chickens, right?

4. ivan3

ivan3 spurredon Premium Member

Jan 27, 2007
    BOCOMO
  5. bigmrg74

bigmrg74 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 28, 2014
    Clinton Michigan
    That might be the only thing around here that we could all agree on. [​IMG]

6. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

[​IMG]