'Shoulder chicks'?

Revelle

Songster
9 Years
Jan 30, 2010
Silvis
I know it sounds odd, but I'm planning to get a chick specifically for my lovely boyfriend, and he likes the male phoenixes. But now I have a picture in my head of him studying with a small phoenix on his shoulder, just sitting there and watching him do work.
gig.gif

Have anyone had a chick or even a grown little one that likes to sit on shoulders?
frow.gif

My roo a while ago (1st chicken) LOVED my shoulder! We always joked that he was like a cat or puppy and loved snuggling up but then again he WAS my baby! ;-) He'd jump up on my lap and make his way there all on his own...sweet boy he was...

Awesome! Head chicks and shoulder chicks.
gig.gif

Now he saw a Modern Game picture and declared them 'SOUL CHICKENS!' (Caps and everything.
gig.gif
)

Oh goddess. Huge chicken on your head? Painful.
lol.png

I had an OEG bantam rooster that would fly up onto my shoulder or head if I was standing, on my back if I leaned over for anything and would always jump on my lap when I was sitting down. Sadly, he passed away last month
hit.gif
I believe he was 6 or 7 years old. I think he had a very good life but I miss him alot.

Quote:
Aw!
hugs.gif
Passings are always hard. At least he had a good life like you said, and you can still help little ones like him.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom