Show and Tell!

MadHatcher

In the Brooder
9 Years
Mar 9, 2010
You all remember this from grade school right?

Post a picture of one of your chickens.

Then tell a story about them.

I'll start!

50715_pirate_closeup.jpg

This is pirate. Looking at him now it is hard to believe that when he was little Pirate had almost no feathers on his body so we called him "Nakie butt" for weeks.

Shortly after this nickname started he grew in really long wing feathers to cover up the nakedness!

He looked like he was wearing a really long cape! ha

this is snuggles my first frizzle and hoping to make my own here soon when i first got her i couldnt put her down cuz shes super soft
hugs.gif
i just wanted to use her like a teddy bear and take her everywhere i go lol thank god i got ppl around here to tell me to put her down lol also cant pick her up now cuz shes brooding and has been for 6 weeks but i still sometimes sneak out the baby coop and pet her
lol.png

93963_0522110855c_01.jpg

Aw! Snuggles looks very fluffy and soft!

Thanks for sharing!
smile.png

Last edited:
This is Diva. When I first got "her" I thought she was a girl. She looked to be one,acted like one and "she" was even given to me with her toe-nails half painted pink. So,I got her a little boa and painted her toenails pink over again. Bad mistake. About a month later,Diva was trying to mount one of my pullets and had the tail of a cockerel.
tongue.png
He'll never forgive me.
lol.png

72709_picture_001.jpg

Poor Ducky and Ginger! Such pretty girls! They look like sweethearts too. I'm sorry to hear about your loss. Thank you for sharing their photo though. i enjoyed seeing them.

Diva is so pretty with that pink boa even if she is a he! Too funny lol

I've been homeschooled my whole life, so....

58278_turkey_edited.jpg

This is Tom. He's the "alpha" turkey. His girlfriend is Lilly, and he has a bull eye. You can see it in the pic ^. We have lots of poults, and a lot of them are bull eyed, too. That's how we know they came from him.

Back
Top Bottom