Show birds for sale All make offer

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by kkowa, Aug 21, 2013.

1. kkowa

kkowa Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 27, 2012
    Wisconson
    Standard Silver laced Wyandotte Cockerel:
    4 months old starting to get lacing, from show quality stock parents got best variety and best breed at last show. he is good to be bathed, nails clipped ect. just got monthly mite treatment. feathers are coming nice. he is mostly easy to catch.

Standard Black Cochin: 3 months old I believe it is a cockerel but not 100% sure so may be a hen. From show quality stock parents won best of breed at last show. great to be bathed, nails clipped ect. just had monthly mite treatment. excellent feathers on feet. has been started on cage training and, handling. .-Sold

Standard Blue Cochin pullet: 3.5 months old. From show quality stock parents won champion Asiatic at last show. great to be bathed, nails clipped ect. just had monthly mite treatment. excellent feathers on feet. has been started on cage training and, handling. she will produce excellent offspring.-Sold

Bantam Old English game: one is for sure a pullet and other may be a rooster. the one that may be a rooster is rare coloring. From show quality stock parents won champion clean legged bantam at last show. great to be bathed, nails clipped ect. just had monthly mite treatment. has been started on cage training and, handling. - Sold

Mix Cochin pullet: 3 months old mix between a silver laced Wyandotte and black cochin. great to be bathed, nails clipped ect. just had monthly mite treatment. would make a great broody. - Sold

Wiling to ship all birds buyer must pay for shipping and shipping box. if you are interested please pm and I will get back to you asap. if needed I have a reference for the last buyer that I shipped a bird too.
    will post pics at later date
    Thank you

Last edited: Sep 5, 2013
  2. Missyktsm

Missyktsm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2013
    Just South of Atlanta
    Hi. Very interested in your LF blue Cochin pullet. Do you have pictures and can you give me a shipping cost to area code 30290?

3. kkowa

Mar 27, 2012
    Wisconson
    all still available

4. kkowa

Mar 27, 2012
    Wisconson
    all make an offer need gone to make room for more

5. SLWyandottesWi

SLWyandottesWi New Egg