Show birds for sale

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by kkowa, Aug 21, 2013.

1. kkowa

kkowa Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 27, 2012
    Wisconson
    Standard Silver laced Wyandotte Cockerel:
    4 months old starting to get lacing, from show quality stock parents got best variety and best breed at last show. he is good to be bathed, nails clipped ect. just got monthly mite treatment. feathers are coming nice. he is mostly easy to catch. asking $7.00 obo.

Standard Black Cochin: 3 months old I believe it is a cockerel but not 100% sure so may be a hen. From show quality stock parents won best of breed at last show. great to be bathed, nails clipped ect. just had monthly mite treatment. excellent feathers on feet. has been started on cage training and, handling. Asking $7.00 obo.

Standard Blue Cochin pullet: 3.5 months old. From show quality stock parents won champion Asiatic at last show. great to be bathed, nails clipped ect. just had monthly mite treatment. excellent feathers on feet. has been started on cage training and, handling. Asking $15.00 obo. she will produce excellent offspring.

Bantam Old English game: one is for sure a pullet and other may be a rooster. the one that may be a rooster is rare coloring. From show quality stock parents won champion clean legged bantam at last show. great to be bathed, nails clipped ect. just had monthly mite treatment. excellent feathers on feet. has been started on cage training and, handling. Asking $10.00 each or $15.00 for the pair obo.

Mix Cochin pullet: 3 months old mix between a silver laced Wyandotte and black cochin. great to be bathed, nails clipped ect. just had monthly mite treatment. would make a great broody. Asking $7.00 obo.

Wiling to ship all birds buyer must pay for shipping and shipping box. if you are interested please pm and I will get back to you asap. if needed I have a reference for the last buyer that I shipped a bird too.

Thank you

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by