SHOW CHICKEN LIQUIDATION ALL KINDS

jacobkelly15

In the Brooder
8 Years
Nov 8, 2011
Phoenix
Reply to: see below

selling all of my chickens. all were my FFA birds and are very healthy and well taken care of.

3 pairs of bantam cochins 3 black roosters 2 are a year and 1 is 6 months old. 2 black hens and 1 mottled hen. hens just started laying. take your pick on which ones you want. the 2 older roosters are from a great show line. 1 of them placed champion feather legg at the county fair this year and the other rooster took reserve. hens are show quaity so is other male. $50 per pair
3 pairs of Rhode island red rose comb bantams(hens were hatched on easter. roosters are 8 months to a year old. $50 per pair
1 quad of Rhode island red bantams Single comb. hens hatched on easter 1 pullet in this batch she just started laying and is nice! rooster is 8 months old $100
1 pair of rhode island red singe comb bantams hen hatched on easter rooster is 8 months old.$50
1 pair of White Plymouth Rock bantams both hen and rooster are around a year old.$50
1 pair of brown red old english game bantams hens started laying a month ago rooster is 7 months old$40
1 trio of brown red old english game bantams hens started laying a month ago rooster is 7 months old$60
all birds are sold in pairs or trios will not seperate. these roosters have very low crows and are very friendly.

All of these are show quality i have gotten them from top breeders here in the state or out of state. these are not hatchery birds!
prices are firm. MUST SELL BY SUNDAY DEC 16TH. GETTING OUT OF CHICKENS AND THEY MUST BE SOLD.
CASH,PICK UP,AND SERIOUS IQURIES ONLY! TAKE ALL OF THEM OR A COUPLE.
ocated in Avondale. if you are a 4H or FFA student ill give you a deal since im in FFA.

healthy birds. im in avondale az.

Last edited:
brahma and corontion sussex roosters are sold also trio of old english and a pair of cochins black male and mottled hen are sold i have everything let listed for sale. MUST GO!

Back
Top Bottom