Show me ducks you've ordered online

PearlTheDuck

Songster
5 Years
Oct 19, 2016
Texas
I'd love to see some ducks ordered online from a hatchery, I'm considering it in the spring or earlier :)

Last edited:
Here's my duck's I got from Ideal Poultry in the Spring. I am very pleased with them. I have had success with Ideal Poultry in the past as well with ducks and chickens.
My Khaki Campbell Ree, after a swim

My Magpie pair, I love them a Lot!

My Magpie drake, showing his beautiful wings!

My Black Runner

My Magpie Drake again. He's so handsome!

My other Khaki Campbell, Mae. Both Campbells are great layers.

My Black runner again. She's a very beautiful bird.

My Magpie hen splashing around.

All my ducklings arrived healthy and lively, along with 16 chicks which are put in there without expense to keep them warm. They are all great and healthy birds.

My Runners came from Meyer Hatchery (the Runners shipped from California). Meyer is based in Ohio.
My 2 white crested ducks from Metzer farms
Here's my duck's I got from Ideal Poultry in the Spring. I am very pleased with them. I have had success with Ideal Poultry in the past as well with ducks and chickens. My Khaki Campbell Ree, after a swim My Magpie pair, I love them a Lot! My Magpie drake, showing his beautiful wings! My Black Runner My Magpie Drake again. He's so handsome! My other Khaki Campbell, Mae. Both Campbells are great layers. My Black runner again. She's a very beautiful bird. My Magpie hen splashing around. All my ducklings arrived healthy and lively, along with 16 chicks which are put in there without expense to keep them warm. They are all great and healthy birds.
All gorgeous birds! Thank you for sharing :) I'm gonna go through the hatcherys and figure out which to order from :)

Back
Top Bottom