Show Me Some Ayam Cemani Mixes, Y'all!

Pics

Henrik Petersson

Crowing
11 Years
Jan 9, 2009
Karlskrona, Sweden
Hello!

Next spring, I might hatch eggs from a flock with an Ayam Cemani rooster and the following hens:
- Ayam Cemani.
- Red sex links.
- Red sex link/araucana mixes (the Araucana, a rooster obviously, was brownish and the hens are brown with some black on the back).
- Red sex links except they are white (honestly don't know what you call them in the US, we don't say "red sex links" in Sweden, we say "brown layer hybrids" and call the white ones "white layer hybrids". Like the red/brown ones, they are used in the industry, and they look and act exactly like white Leghorns).

And I am already bursting at the seams out of curiosity about how the resulting offspring would look. So, feel free to speculate, or just bombard me with images of random Ayam Cemani mixes so I can get a "feel" of what I might get.

I hope at least the skin color gets inherited from daddy... So gorgeous...

They were so cute when they were babys. I only kept 5 ayam cemani mix hens, but they are still cute. They are about 4 months old now.
IMG_20180517_150920.jpg
IMG_20180517_151011.jpg
IMG_20180517_150500.jpg
IMG_20180517_112221.jpg

They are all half, but some of my hens are a all black mixed breed hen. The adults are not in the pictures I posted. I don't know what they are, because it is a barnyard mix. I am guessing black austrolorp mixed with silkie. One of them is my profile pic. I didn't keep any of the roosters, so thats why they all have small combs. I have a picture of one of the roosters somewhere. I can try to find it.

Back
Top Bottom