Show Me Some Chocolate Runners.

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by RAREROO, Jul 23, 2010.

1. RAREROO

RAREROO Crowing

Jul 22, 2009
    Alapaha, Ga
    Hi all, I am thinking about getting Chocolate Runners and I would appreciate it if any of your who have them can post pics of yours and/or tell me a good source where I can find eggs or ducklings. Other than Holderreads, those are great stock but more than I am willing to pay for ducks.

2. TLWR

TLWR Songster 8 Years

Jul 10, 2010
    southern AL
    Metzer Farms has chocolate runners

3. Amiga

Amiga Overrun with Runners 8 Years

Jan 3, 2010
    Southern New England
    I got mine from Meyer Hatchery. They were shipped from Chula Vista, California. All were healthy and lovely.

Here is a picture of two of my chocolates and a black.

[​IMG]

4. Sunny Side Up

Sunny Side Up Count your many blessings...

Mar 12, 2008
    Loxahatchee, Florida
    I've got some on order from McMurray Hatchery. I have been very happy with the Khaki Campbells they sent me 2 years ago, and hope to be equally pleased with their Runners. I'm getting 8 females, 2 each of their Fawn & White, Blue, Black, & Chocolate, and 2 Fawn & White males. That's our favorite color, we love how the striped F&Ws look the most like bowling pins. MMH's minimum order for ducklings is 10. I plan to keep 5 and show/sell the other 5 at our county fair in January.

5. lorihadams

lorihadams Songster

Sep 17, 2008
    virginia
    [​IMG]

I have chocolates and blacks....my hen is the lightest one and she is a very pale chocolate....love her! Good mama too!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: