Show Me Some Chocolate Runners.

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by RAREROO, Jul 23, 2010.

1. RAREROO

RAREROO Overrun With Chickens

Jul 22, 2009
    Alapaha, Ga
    Hi all, I am thinking about getting Chocolate Runners and I would appreciate it if any of your who have them can post pics of yours and/or tell me a good source where I can find eggs or ducklings. Other than Holderreads, those are great stock but more than I am willing to pay for ducks.

2. TLWR

TLWR Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 10, 2010
    southern AL
    Metzer Farms has chocolate runners

3. Amiga

Amiga Overrun with Runners Premium Member

Jan 3, 2010
    Southern New England
    I got mine from Meyer Hatchery. They were shipped from Chula Vista, California. All were healthy and lovely.

Here is a picture of two of my chocolates and a black.

[​IMG]

4. Sunny Side Up

Sunny Side Up Count your many blessings...

Mar 12, 2008
    Loxahatchee, Florida
    I've got some on order from McMurray Hatchery. I have been very happy with the Khaki Campbells they sent me 2 years ago, and hope to be equally pleased with their Runners. I'm getting 8 females, 2 each of their Fawn & White, Blue, Black, & Chocolate, and 2 Fawn & White males. That's our favorite color, we love how the striped F&Ws look the most like bowling pins. MMH's minimum order for ducklings is 10. I plan to keep 5 and show/sell the other 5 at our county fair in January.

5. lorihadams

lorihadams Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 17, 2008
    virginia
    [​IMG]

I have chocolates and blacks....my hen is the lightest one and she is a very pale chocolate....love her! Good mama too!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by