Show me yall duck coop

I don't have pictures off hand but what I did when I was building my house/run is checked out youtube and google image.

If you google image duck house, duck coop, duck run, you should have a ton of results. Helped me quite a bit.

I don't have pictures off hand but what I did when I was building my house/run is checked out youtube and google image. Thank you

If you google image duck house, duck coop, duck run, you should have a ton of results. Helped me quite a bit.

This was from when we first put them in. It now has an island full of plants. Plus, they come out during the day and have free range of our yard. They do still fly, as I won't clip their wings after our last ones were killed by a neighbors dogs. We measured the distance around, and in the center of the water way, it is 90' around. We did a bridge over the walk way and the water under the bridge is really only a few inches deep. To the left in the picture is a 4'x5' pond area that is at least 3' deep. The rest of the channel is a gradual incline around the island . We chose to top it with black sunshade on half to give them reprieve in the summer and draw warmth in the winter. The rest is covered with rabbit wire.

This was from when we first put them in. It now has an island full of plants. Plus, they come out during the day and have free range of our yard. They do still fly, as I won't clip their wings after our last ones were killed by a neighbors dogs. We measured the distance around, and in the center of the water way, it is 90' around. We did a bridge over the walk way and the water under the bridge is really only a few inches deep. To the left in the picture is a 4'x5' pond area that is at least 3' deep. The rest of the channel is a gradual incline around the island . We chose to top it with black sunshade on half to give them reprieve in the summer and draw warmth in the winter. The rest is covered with rabbit wire.
So pretty

Back
Top Bottom