Show me your 4-5 week pullets ( I added pics of my own)

My five week old silkie (obviously the larger one, not the others):

june29006.jpg

june29003.jpg

june29008.jpg

Last edited:
Just posted pics of my 2 5-week-olds in another post but there's nothing really in the pics for size reference...here's diff ones
wink.png

I love reasons to post more pics lol!

Both girls are 4-1/2 weeks old in these pics. Sienna is actually slightly bigger (rounder) even though Tallulah is a slight bit taller. My daughter is 5yrs and my son is 3-1/2 yrs.
big_smile.png

l_17da18887d6922f70aae34282d0fefa8.jpg

l_0284dda43ed8e9307a52b54a716c5a25.jpg

Just posted pics of my 2 5-week-olds in another post but there's nothing really in the pics for size reference...here's diff ones
wink.png

I love reasons to post more pics lol!

Both RSL girls are 4-1/2 weeks old in these pics. Sienna is actually slightly bigger (rounder) even though Tallulah is a slight bit taller. My daughter is 5yrs and my son is 3-1/2 yrs.
big_smile.png

l_17da18887d6922f70aae34282d0fefa8.jpg

l_0284dda43ed8e9307a52b54a716c5a25.jpg

O NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ep.gif

DO YOU REEEEEAAAALLLLLY THINK DIXIE IS A DONALD!!!!!!!!!!
hu.gif

They are suppose to be sex links. All pullets in the group I picked from.

OK help. Does anyone else think the same thing?

I guess time will tell!
smile.png

I have 12 birds, sex links.
Seven appear to be Golden Comets and Five seem to be red sex links. Your birds look the correct age to me.

Mine are 6.5 weeks now, I'll post 4-5 week pics as soon as I can get into Photobucket which appears to be overloaded at this time!

If you believe your birds were stressed it might cause a delay. Do they have access to their feed/water at all times? I'm still using starter crumbles and will start mixing it with grower ration this week. I think you're going to notice plumping, petticoats and immense feathering in the next week...
cool.png

Quote:
What breed of chicks are these? I have a chick with similar patterns and I am trying to figure out her breed. Here is a picture.
IMG_0707.jpg

hawtchick, I think your chicks look just fine for 4 to 5 weeks old. You can't really compare them to chicks of other breeds because it would like comparing apples to oranges. Different breeds grow at different rates and different chicks in the same breed grow at different rates.
My next to the smallest chick as a baby is now my largest rooster, Thor. He weighs 11 lbs.

Back
Top Bottom