Show Me Your Chicken Theme Christmas Gifts!

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by crossgirl, Jan 2, 2012.

1. crossgirl

crossgirl Day Dream Believer

Mar 15, 2011
    Lakeland, FL
    I know some of you got chicken themed presents! I've been dying to show off mine and I want to see yours!!

This sweet chicken with a stroller was from my youngest boy. I just love this especially because he found it and bought it himself and because I had a broody hatch chicks on Christmas day!! (Don't mind the drinkie, I took the pic while we were out working on the new broody coop)

[​IMG]

And this one wasn't a present for me. My sister bought it for my DBF at an antique shop. Isn't it a hoot?! It was quite the, ummm, conversation piece, at Christmas!

[​IMG]

Now show me yours!!

2. LittleChickenLady

LittleChickenLady Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2011
    Clanton, Alabama
    I got some salt and pepper shakers.
    [​IMG]

A figurine.
    [​IMG]

And some bowl things..
    [​IMG]

Pretty cool! [​IMG]

3. crossgirl

Mar 15, 2011
    Lakeland, FL
    Lucky you!! Those are WONDERFUL!! I particulary like that figurine! You should serve chicken noodle soup in your bowls. ...
    I almost bought S&P shakers for myself today.

4. goldies99

goldies99 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 22, 2011
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. crossgirl

Mar 15, 2011
    Lakeland, FL
    Wonderful gifts! I've been wanting one of those signs. Wherever did the feather chicken ornament come from? It's fabulous!!

6. goldies99

goldies99 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 22, 2011
  7. NOLAchickenlady

NOLAchickenlady New Egg

Dec 18, 2010
    I can't post pics yet but I did get a beautiful feathered chicken ornament and a chicken cutting board/trivet.

8. crossgirl

Mar 15, 2011
    Lakeland, FL
    Nola, is your's like Goldies?? I have to have one!! That's a lot of Christmas stuff. I can stay busy for hours poking around that website! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by