Well, this weekend was the first Sat in a long time that the temps weren't in the 90 degree range....so it was time to take down the Douglas Fir in the front yard. That tree was a root-ball christmas tree set out by the people who lived here before us. I was looking at the apprasal pics when we first moved in here and it was about 6.5 ' high at that point. Fast forward about 15 years and it was at least 20-30 ft tall and had a huge footprint. Alas, the last few years dry weather, coupled with a HUGE and I mean HUGE poison oak vine growing up the trunk and the tree was dying a slow death. Time to fire up the chain saw and prepare to take off about 15 strands of Christmas lights as we went. And...of course, despite cautions I ended up with poison oak. I've got one of those nasty water blister looking things on my arm and I'm itching like $^*&^%#$. I'm using benadryl topical gel. I think I've overdosed on it by now... they say 4 x per day.. try about 8x... Anyway, anybody got good treatment tips other than the usual calamine/benadryl gels and wait it out?