Show me your poofballs, please!

RedIII

Songster
8 Years
Nov 30, 2011
Tooele, Utah
Hello all! My weekend wasn't very good, and it has followed me into the week. I am asking anyone who wants to show off pictures of their cute, fluffy babies to please put 'em here, and boost my number of smiles today! Be they chicks, ducklings, guinea keets, or whatever is cute and fluffy. Go on, brag about your babies!

*sits down to wait*

(And thank you in advance)

Sanna

Songster
8 Years
Jun 27, 2011
Connecticut
My new little lavender(?) silkie Lila

The three boys (from right) Junior, Curly and Darth Vader. The black pullet is named Mini Me 2.0 lol

My handsome rooster Curly

Curly and Mo drying up after their baths

The chickies hanging out with a rabbit

I have about a billion more pictures to show, but I think that's plenty for now?
wee.gif

dandydoodle

Songster
9 Years
Sep 21, 2010
georgia
Sorry that you had a bad day. I hope it gets better. Do you have pics you want to share???

Here is a pic of two of my 3 month old EEs. I am trying to figure out the sex of the creamish colored one.
big_smile.png

Here is a Pic of my 3 month old EE roo. He is a cutie but I have to find this boy a home. :0)

Here is a pic of my almost blind roo. He figured out I was doing something and was super curious.

dandydoodle

Songster
9 Years
Sep 21, 2010
georgia
I got more pics!!!!
frow.gif

Here is some of my baby imported Chocolates Orpingtons. They are so hard to get pics up, they either want to be on my lap or with their beaks in the camera.
lau.gif

RedIII

Songster
8 Years
Nov 30, 2011
Tooele, Utah
Awesome! Thank you to all for sharing your pics and making me smile
big_smile.png

However - There's still plenty of room for people to share! C'mon, someone out there in internet land must have some more babies
bun.gif

Top Bottom