Show me your Serama Roos!

nchls school

Crowing
6 Years
Apr 22, 2015
Tennessee
Its insane! I had no ides getting into seramas that they would change so drastically! We just did our second hatch and seeing them newborn was a stark reminder šŸ¤£
This "change" poses problems in selling chicks as people are doubtful when told a rather plain looking chicks will mature into beauty.
oney.jpg

freckles.jpg

nchls school

Crowing
6 Years
Apr 22, 2015
Tennessee
Cute little guys and gals! For the first time in years, I don't have any serama brooding as I've been collecting the eggs and using the incubator.

How's the weather in Washington? Here it's cloudy and cool; rain predicted.

nchls school

Crowing
6 Years
Apr 22, 2015
Tennessee
Cold and wet 30*f this morning
I had 8 more in my LG but they didnā€™t make it due to power outage:(
How disappointing and sad. Power outages are pretty often here. I try to keep some hens taking turns brooding just in case. If I have an outage now I'll have a hard time of it with new ducklings, serama chicks, and a full incubator.

Sorry for your losses. Cool, cloudy, and wet here today. Sure do miss hot weather!

Love the metallic sheen to his feathers.

swampfox440

Transcending !
Premium Feather Member
9 Years
Dec 10, 2012
N.E. Ohio
How disappointing and sad. Power outages are pretty often here. I try to keep some hens taking turns brooding just in case. If I have an outage now I'll have a hard time of it with new ducklings, serama chicks, and a full incubator.

Sorry for your losses. Cool, cloudy, and wet here today. Sure do miss hot weather!

Love the metallic sheen to his feathers.
Thank you! I am going to try to get a better photo. I want to get more of these little birds they are so cute. :love

Top Bottom