Show me your stunning Sebrights!

The Kooky Kiwi

Crowing
Dec 23, 2017
New Zealand, Golden Bay
Very pretty & cool breeding color project. I've never seen that Sebright pattern before. (Only the reg gold & silver) I suppose someone may do a blue laced project someday.

..... Of course, I can barely control my ONE Sebright. I can't imagine having multiples like her.
:lau
I currently have about 15! The babies are total terrors - they help themselves in and out of the chicken runs as it suits them. There is no "making" these guys do anything. Everything has to be because they want to do it LOL <3

JacinLarkwell

Crossing the Road
Mar 19, 2020
South-Eastern Montana
Very pretty & cool breeding color project. I've never seen that Sebright pattern before. (Only the reg gold & silver) I suppose someone may do a blue laced project someday.

..... Of course, I can barely control my ONE Sebright. I can't imagine having multiples like her.
:lau
Not my project. I got these three from a hatchery actually. It certainly helps though how friendly they are for me. I don't enjoy birds I can't handle at night *cough* my Silkies *cough*

Sep 13, 2021
Central Arkansas
Has anyone noticed under red light golds look silver. When I got my Sebright from TSC I was like, "Omg! They have a silver laced bird! I have always wanted a silver laced bird!" These chicks were old enough that about half their wing feathers had grown in and that was what I was judging off of. Guy let me go pick mine out and I picked one up and it was gold laced. I literally picked up every laced bird because I was sure that some were silver laced! Gold laced was fine with me, but I was pretty amazed at how much a red light could change the color.

Chicalina

Crowing
Aug 1, 2020
UK
Has anyone noticed under red light golds look silver. When I got my Sebright from TSC I was like, "Omg! They have a silver laced bird! I have always wanted a silver laced bird!" These chicks were old enough that about half their wing feathers had grown in and that was what I was judging off of. Guy let me go pick mine out and I picked one up and it was gold laced. I literally picked up every laced bird because I was sure that some were silver laced! Gold laced was fine with me, but I was pretty amazed at how much a red light could change the color.
I've never tried that!

Top Bottom