Show off the adorableness!

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by nicolemac, Jan 30, 2013.

1. nicolemac

nicolemac Out Of The Brooder

Jan 6, 2013
    Isle of Skye
    Hi there, I don't have a question, I just wanted to share how adorable my new chicks are! Feel free to add your pics to the thread, i melt every time...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I am now the proud owner of 2 Light Sussex, 1 White Leghorn, 1 Bluebell, and 1 Rhode Rock.
    I have a favourite already, the little grey bluebell, takes to learning everything super fast and with a nice gentle temperament.

2. my sunwolf

my sunwolf Chillin' With My Peeps

So cute! I'm jealous of the Bluebell hybrid, there's currently nothing quite like it in the U.S. and that little chick is so pretty. What's their temperament and egg laying like?

3. nicolemac

nicolemac Out Of The Brooder

Jan 6, 2013
    Isle of Skye
    Well, this bluebell is my first one, so i won't know about egg laying for a while. As for temperament, I love her! She is so sweet and caught on to drinking straight away, where as it took the White Sussex girls ages to figure it out (I had to dip their beak at least 5 times.)
    She learned food from bedding quickly and is generally very smart. I try and treat them a the same but i always give a little more attention to my precious little bluebell.[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by