Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1019739 Got too many chicks running the yard.

Did you get him?

My main nemesis is possum, I have caught a few raccoons, but possum just keep coming. Had a very young one climbing the outer run a couple of nights ago - not a good position to shoot (I don't want to shoot my flock), so I got a piece of wood and knocked him off - little devil was fast and got under the tractor. Finally got away from this old lady, but I have a trap just for him:)

I know, not GF related, but you guys, please don't let this thread die. I do enjoy looking at your beautiful birds and learning along the way.

IMG_3583.JPG
IMG_3584.JPG
IMG_3585.JPG

Well today was interesting. Trying to get these birds to get along was no easy feat. The females fought and even the female tried fighting the rooster. But they all good now

Did you get him?

My main nemesis is possum, I have caught a few raccoons, but possum just keep coming. Had a very young one climbing the outer run a couple of nights ago - not a good position to shoot (I don't want to shoot my flock), so I got a piece of wood and knocked him off - little devil was fast and got under the tractor. Finally got away from this old lady, but I have a trap just for him:)

I know, not GF related, but you guys, please don't let this thread die. I do enjoy looking at your beautiful birds and learning along the way.
for me since the switchover I really don't have a want to be on as much. Mostly because for me it's difficult to navigate and all my pics are gone. I know it was said that "it's being worked on" but I'll believe it when I see it. The other website was way better To me.

for me since the switchover I really don't have a want to be on as much. Mostly because for me it's difficult to navigate and all my pics are gone. I know it was said that "it's being worked on" but I'll believe it when I see it. The other website was way better To me.

I understand, the new site is less user friendly to navigate IMO, but I echo Wyorp Rock's sentiments... would really hate to see you all go... I really enjoy the thread and appreciate learning from all of you...

If your pics are posted within the thread, they're still on the thread, just not moved to galleries/albums yet... but again, hard to find them except by scrolling through the pages... there is 4TB of pics from the entire BYC website saved in the server, going to take a long time to get them transferred is all...

Really hope y'all stick around, or at least pop in once in a while... not many 'real' people around here anymore...

for me since the switchover I really don't have a want to be on as much. Mostly because for me it's difficult to navigate and all my pics are gone.

I hate change, so this has been very difficult for me. I'm finally getting used to it, but I have a hard time navigating and finding info or people I'm looking for. I didn't have many photos and I have those on external hard drives, but I can see where it would be very frustrating. Hopefully they will get it all worked out.

Really hope y'all stick around, or at least pop in once in a while... not many 'real' people around here anymore...

X2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom