Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
a bird of any of various strains of domestic fowls developed originally chiefly for the production of fighting cocks, modern game, old english game. ( before the laws were changed to make it elegal to fight them) now we are breeding them to keep their bloodlines pure all while being able to admire some of the finest gamefowl on the planet
Thank you :)

No.

Gamefowl = chicken breed bred for fighting (territoriality not distinguishing characteristic). I study territoriality / behavior closely.

Game Fowl = Wild Galliformes targeted by hunters which is comparable for water fowl and game fish
im so confused as to if this question i have asked has ticked some people off. Thank you though, this makes sense more than anything I've read. Lol

No.

Gamefowl = chicken breed bred for fighting (territoriality not distinguishing characteristic). I study territoriality / behavior closely.

Game Fowl = Wild Galliformes targeted by hunters which is comparable for water fowl and game fish
dang that was quick hadn't heard from u in a week

a bird of any of various strains of domestic fowls developed originally chiefly for the production of fighting cocks, modern game, old english game. ( before the laws were changed to make it elegal to fight them) now we are breeding them to keep their bloodlines pure all while being able to admire some of the finest gamefowl on the planet
Love that book, a true cockers guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom