Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well don't come down seeking billers not gonna find none, head back feet out
That's what I'm talking about. That is the issue I have with the Spanish lines. The best cross to date I feel is Asil over whitehackle. I call it a super butcher...lol

I like that hens colors what is she? The only asil I have was from getting burned from online eggs advertised as pure but his siblings looked like toppie barred rocks. So he's just kinda there. Wife didn't want him culled

Got a call from the wife during lunch... Semi-new dog/puppy ripped open one of my coops and ate an entire nest of 1 day old hatched chicks... maybe 8-10 chicks, swallowed. She slobbered up the mama hen pretty good too ( she is physically ok, but extremely stressed and pale faced, just walking in circles clucking. ) I can tell the mama was attacking the dog.

I rushed home, beat the dog and now she is chained up waiting for brother-in-law to take her back up north where she came from...

Pure Rage! I'm still stressed out.. back at work.

Got a call from the wife during lunch...  Semi-new dog/puppy ripped open one of my coops and ate an entire nest of 1 day old hatched chicks... maybe 8-10 chicks, swallowed. She slobbered up the mama hen pretty good too ( she is physically ok, but extremely stressed and pale faced, just walking in circles clucking. ) I can tell the mama was attacking the dog.

I rushed home, beat the dog and now she is chained up waiting for brother-in-law to take her back up north where she came from...

Pure Rage! I'm still stressed out.. back at work.
Sorry to hear that, the first thing I do with any pup is mussel it and put it in with a mother hen and a aggressive stag. I have pit bulls and they don't even look at my birds. Maybe a little play chase but nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom