Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had one a few years ago knock off both spurs over the stupid peacock messing with him. Both spurs were hanging. What a mess. This bird was a lunatic he didn’t even care. Bout as unstable as they come. I finally ended up culling him because he would take a shot at anything within reach and he started teeing off on hens.

We brought one in from country walk back in the 70's, put him in fly pens, while on roost he could get only a glimpse of the rooster on the ground in next pen and would fly down into the wire knocking both spurs off. Pat heeled him with double sticky side tape and etc. Make a long story short... he won 14 shows in his lifetime

We brought one in from country walk back in the 70's, put him in fly pens, while on roost he could get only a glimpse of the rooster on the ground in next pen and would fly down into the wire knocking both spurs off. Pat heeled him with double sticky side tape and etc. Make a long story short... he won 14 shows in his lifetime
The best part about him was he only knocked off his spurs hitting the wire. He never had more than a scratch on his feet. Probably shouldn’t have culled him but I did breed his brother and he was only marginally better. Those two were flat out dangerous to have around lol

He was both. He was one of them you could just roll right outta the pen. No special attention needed. Damn shame but he would rather wail on the hens instead of mate them. I got tired of that fast. He would have killed them had I not blown his head off.
Havoc, do you use a 22 to euthanize birds? Below is a video, it may be graphic for some and there are probably better examples out there, but it is decent. I was taught this by veterinarians as a kid as a humane way to euthanize birds.

14?! Wooooow that's must've been the baddest sumb*tch in the states, stuff of legends right there!

20180119_082918.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom