Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
there are days were we would kill well over a hundred birds in each chicken house, it's just easy to ring the necks and just throw them into the middle of the house till they stop flopping then collect the carcasses later. I have had to haul thousands of dead chickens before.
I think I saw you on one of those (insider) videos at pilgrims pride! Lol. KFC mm mm

pffft, lol, just doing normal culling. the first couple weeks you just cull the obvious runts, injured and deformed then you go through and do a very meticulous sweep and get every bird thats under a certain size or just not acting right. seriously though working for a commercial chicken distributor you do get the oppurtunity to buy stuf the public doesnt,we did used to buy huge bags of pre seasoned/ breaded KFC chicken for a fraction of the price.. its funny they send you a flyer asnd tell you were the truck is going to be and you buy the stuff out of the back of a semi. they do it a couple times a year usual;y// well they did, its been a couple years for me

5B138F05-1A58-410A-8E41-3F5BBB3CBA64.png

Seen that crap on the news while at a visit... what the heck is wrong with these kids these days? I mean I had a heavy right foot and a short fuse but never decided to eat house hold supplies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom