Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If one turned cold on me I wouldn't breed it anymore. Been there
The tough part about it is they are living organisms. Breeding, to some extent, is a role of the dice. Unfortunately, it creates hard feelings both ways...

The tough part about it is they are living organisms. Breeding, to some extent, is a role of the dice. Unfortunately, it creates hard feelings both ways...
I agree. The assumption is these birds have been in the same hands for a long time and shouldn’t have happened. There’s always that odd chance though.

No hard feelings. I was informed they had to shoot him to get their property off him lol. He wasn't anywhere big

I have 4 stags running loose. They all kinda stay out of each other’s way for now. They are 4.5 months old and starting to cause issues. Now if I bring a cock out of his pen and put him on a cord them stags take notice. The stags all went first too. Yet together still they’re ok on the yard. Once they cause major issues I pen the most aggressive first. This way they each have a chance to be king. I have a lot of hens loose at all times. Hens and territory.

I haven't been down that road with fowl, but reminds me of some peach trees I planted one time. They were nice trees and nice variety I was looking forward to harvesting. Four or five years later the first crop set and as the summer went on it didn't look right. They were these small hard fruits that looked like stunted peaches. I never could figure out what they were... They were some of the nicest looking peach trees in the orchard until I cut them down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom