Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
20180523_173503.jpg
Good fishing weather right there. Just need a sinking fly line now and some sunblock.

If God wills it we won't work this Saturday and I'm gonna go hit a stream. Get nice and toasted, hopefully catch a few, but most likely I will be donating some of your flys to the trees lol

Also what's this nonsense about sinking fly line??

View attachment 1402178

If God wills it we won't work this Saturday and I'm gonna go hit a stream. Get nice and toasted, hopefully catch a few, but most likely I will be donating some of your flys to the trees lol

Also what's this nonsense about sinking fly line??
Don’t worry about the sinking line. They don’t cast very well. It’s for fishing down deep when fish are feeding in deeper water.
80A4DB0D-E4F4-4A8F-8712-7699FDCC1759.jpeg

198EBC15-A4D1-4AE3-94AF-2BB8E96E63A0.jpeg

Moving my machine shop into the container. Need to route power lines to it.
Is it an insulated container? They are great for storage, but like an oven in the heat. I have friends that put ac in the insulated containers.

Is it an insulated container? They are great for storage, but like an oven in the heat. I have friends that put ac in the insulated containers.
No but I have it under a pepper tree.

And probably going to add another container on the other side of truck and connect them with a roof. so that I have a carport/breezeway.

ya its going to get hot. probably roof vents too

Attachments

• 20180521_070507.jpg
    20180521_070507.jpg
    789.4 KB · Views: 6
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom