Show Off Your American Gamefowl and Chat Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WVstruttin,
There are many places to find gamefowl. You could search the web for gamefowl farms and find all kinds of breeders that raise almost every strain out there. But yes they will be pricey. If your on a budget and want to find some nice fowl I'd check out ebay gamefowl hatching eggs. This seems to be one of the cheapest ways to go. There's wide variety of birds to choose from and there are some good breeders that sell off ebay. Choose a seller that communicates well with you. But like everyone knows there are risk factors in purchasing shipped eggs.
I have some hens setting now and the others are laying like crazy. I put alot of extra eggs in my incubator so looks like I'll have an abundance of chicks this year. I will be selling some(chicks) but I'm located in California.
What exactly are you looking for?

Gamelife

Here is a pic of my Spangled Toppy Cock, he is going on 4 yo. I have him in with 4 Black Toppy hens, one has some Brown Red in her. I have hatched all colors from these breedings, most come in some form of blue as the cock has blue in his back ground. I also get a lot of black and BBRed or Blue Breasted Red.

LIFE is too short, so stop and smell the roses each day!!! Enjoy LIFE!!! HAVE A GREAT DAY !!!
ReplyQuote Multi

Here is a pic of my Avatar, in this pic he is 2 yo, He is Blue Breasted Red Toppy Cock crossaed with a Wheaton colored Hatch type hen, He is my pic of the yard right now, he is pictured here with his comb that was frozen off and I haven't got around and trimmed him, he is used for breeding, I have him in with two BlueRed Hatch type Hens right now.

Here is a pic of My Blue Red Toppy Cock, he is going on 4 you now, he is the father of the one pictured in my avatar(same as above), he is in with two Dun Red colored Toppy hens now.

Here is a pic of my Avatar, in this pic he is 2 yo, He is Blue Breasted Red Toppy Cock crossaed with a Wheaton colored Hatch type hen, He is my pic of the yard right now, he is pictured here with his comb that was frozen off and I haven't got around and trimmed him, he is used for breeding, I have him in with two BlueRed Hatch type Hens right now.

Nice and the other two also are sweet too. I like!

Jeff

Last edited:
Thanks Jeff, these are just a few of mine!!! I have, my Toppies, Punkin Hulseys, Doms, Brazillian Blues, and missilanious others!!! I love Gamefowl!! Thanks again, Lynn

Know about the "show off your games" but just found this thread, I have 7 new 7 ft. tethers that I need to sale if anyone is interested. 6 nylon & 1 rubber.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom