~Show Off Your Bantams~!

Pics

MillersFarm

Easily distracted by Chickens
5 Years
Jun 3, 2016
Lewiston NY
Hi~

I've recently been looking for a thread to show off some bantams but just kind find any so i thought "Hey! i'll just make one my self" and thus this thread was created!
I've been getting into bantams a bit more and fell in love with Old English Game

Bantams!
They are absolutely gorgeous and wish i had more!
So anyway Post some pics and tell me about your bantams! I look forward to seeing them! Post as much as you like~ Here are a few pics of my only bantams i have currently. Bandit, Princess, And Beverly!

~(Bandit)~
IMG_5287.JPG

~(Beverly)~
IMG_5311.JPG

And ~(Princess)~
IMG_5476.JPG

Sorry i couldnt get to you guys yesterday.. One of our turkeys was attacked but shes looking good now..

Hey,i love oeg bantams too,i have bb reds,fawn duckwings,self blues,and splash,i will show you some,i also have blue cochin bantam hen
Shes a gorgeous lil thing! I love her coloring.. Do youknow what breed she is? i've been looking into buying some more bantams lately..

Thats how my little princess is! She can be the sweetest thing ever but is really bossy when it comes to other chickens.. I love your bantam's pasterns Very nice mix of colors as well :love

Back
Top Bottom