Show off your CHICKEN PENS!

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by Chicken Charlotte, Jan 18, 2011.

1. Chicken Charlotte

Chicken Charlotte Out of the Brooder

Jun 7, 2010
    QLD
    Hello I was wondering a way of showing off everyones pens so people can see different types and plan on something simmiler instead of paying to be a golden member and putting it on the other chicken pen thing. So I made this so everyone can show off there pens!

2. guinea fowl galore

guinea fowl galore Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2009
    Australia
    You should probably have started this thread in the chicken coop section.

3. Egg Rookie 2010

Egg Rookie 2010 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 21, 2010
    North Idaho
    Is there a different coop section than this???? Im missing out! Where do we find it?

4. elmo

elmo Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2009
    DFW
  5. PhilErvin

PhilErvin Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 11, 2009
    Yucaipa, CA
    Go back to the Home Page, right in the middle of the page it says "Visit our chicken coop section." Click there and you will need a long time to sit back and enjoy the different creations. [​IMG]

6. Buck Creek Chickens

Buck Creek Chickens Have Incubator, Will Hatch

Nov 26, 2008
    Neenah, WI
    Quote:that chicken coop section is for those that have submitted coops and won contests, not for general posting

7. Egg Rookie 2010

Egg Rookie 2010 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 21, 2010
    North Idaho
    Buck Creek Chickens thats what I thought too. There ARE really cool ones there. I am almost done with mine but it isnt nearly so grand as those....YET! ROFL! This is what I have so far: the interior and run will be done on Saturday but Im still trying to get some FREE used fence wood to use as exterior paneling so it looks like a little old wild west general store.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    no this side isnt solid...there are big hinged openings on the top quarter for ventilation.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by